WhatsApp Messenger is a messaging app available for Desktop and smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages. First year FREE! (WhatsApp may charge thereafter, current price is $0.99 USD/year)
- WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.
- Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
- Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
- Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
- You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages
right from your computer’s browser.
1. Download & Intall Setup
2. Open Whatsapp on pc
3. QR Code Request
4. Open Whatsapp on your Mobile
5. Click Menu Option
6. Click Whatsapp Web On Mobile
7. Scen QR
8. All Done, Enjoy…
Download Whatsapp Time v5.1.14 For PC
File Size: ( 28 MB )